Before you spend a dime on tattoo removal, you need to know something VERY important.
That the tattoo REMOVAL industry makes a lot more than the artists do on tattoos…
For no reason other than the PAIN of having an unwanted tattoo. PAIN that they take to the bank!
And it’s the worst way to remove a tattoo.
These aren’t cancer cells we’re talking about. Just ink below the skin.
But like I said, when you have an industry that can make $200-$500 for a quick visit – people are going to take advantage.
Good information about ALL NATURAL, HOME-BASED tattoo removal gets drowned out by the local laser tattoo removal clinic and its nonstop misinformation campaign. I’ve seen it in every community I’ve worked in.
There’s a better way. Stay with me and read this next part to learn what it is…
- People judging you based on what they think your tattoo means (and it’s never a fair, balanced presumption, is it?)
- Tired of having to think of that old flame, or that old tribe that you put behind yourself every time you see your own flesh (Memories can fade – but only given the opportunity).
- Tired of having to hide all the time. Of having to think about what you’re going to wear just based on your tattoo and whether it’s going to be seen or not.
MORE THAN TATTOO ARTISTS
Us artists – we spend YEARS detailing symbols of love, motivation, and spirit. From your heart and your mind onto your skin.
So then why is an artist doing a tattoo for $100 when tattoo removal “specialists” are charging $500 to thousands for removal?
It doesn’t make sense for such a wide difference in any LEGITIMATE industry. Here’s where things get a bit dark, I’m afraid.
A fresh-out-of-medical-school grad decides he’d rather go into an easy field rather than a difficult and thankless one (like emergency room surgery or primary care).
Newly minted with a shiny white lab coat and a medical laser, this medical professional broadcasts on local radio, TV, and neighborhood handouts. His message?
Despite a typical session taking minutes on average, the good doc charges an exorbitant amount for the luxury of beaming your skin with his special laser.
What’s that… a patient speaks up out of concern?
Every year this American Medical Association endorsed money grab continues to rake millions upon millions of dollars out of people who want to get simple ink removed from their skin.
Thousands of dollars raked in from every unsuspecting victim, who didn’t know any better than to listen to overpriced, over-rated laser skincare ads.
It sickens me.
As both an artist, and natural removal advocate, something needs to be changed about the practice.
YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
- Remove the tattoos painlessly and inexpensively. Without needing any overpriced “experts” hovering around over you, racking up a huge bill for a SIMPLE skin-deep change!
- You can finally stop being judged based on what’s ON your skin. And start commanding respect based on WHO you are and WHAT you actually have to say!
- You can keep past memories where they should be – buried in the past. You can show new people in your life how much you CARE, with a fresh new tattoo.
- You’re allowed to CHANGE your mind. Finally. And redecorate (or not) as you wish!
- Wear what you want, whenever you want, without having to plan your dress around your tattoos ever again!
Because that’s all it is. Ink under your skin. We’re not talking about brain surgery here. So don’t be willing to pay surgery prices to fix a simple skin decoration.
That said, you can’t just wipe the ink away either. It is under your skin after all.
Which is why The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide™ goes over exactly how to get it done safely and correctly.
- A detailed breakdown of your tattoo’s place in you. We’ll talk about your skin layers, the ink used, and where exactly the ink is located within those skin layers
- All natural herbs that break down ink pigments, slowly flushing them out of your system in mere weeks
- Methods that don’t work – you may have read about some of these online. Here you’ll read about why you should not use them, and why some methods are even dangerous
1. PERFECT SKIN SECRETS
Are you worried about your dry and dull skin? Then, you are not alone. Since your skin is one of the first things people see when they glance at you, you have to ensure that your skin appears young and beautiful. But, how can you do this? The answer is very simple.
Having glowing and beautiful skin can be easily acquired. It merely depends on how you do it.
This eBook will provide you exceptional facts about how to get the stunning skin you have always longed to have.
VALUE $27YOURS FREE
2. TATTOOING 101
Are you considering getting a new tattoo in place of the old one but have concerns? Will I get an infection? How do I know my tattoo artist is qualified? Tattoos can be a wonderful, artistic expression of who you are. Don’t make the experience of replacing a tattoo a bad one.
VALUE $27YOURS FREE
3. LESSONS FROM MIRACLE DOCTORS
This e-book is filled with over 180+ pages of powerful information and specific step-by-step strategies you can use right now and everyday to get and stay healthy… it’s one of the most comprehensive yet easy to read and understand books on the subject of natural health.
VALUE $37YOURS FREE
4. ANTI-AGING MADE EASY
Inside this eBook, you are about to learn some of the following information:
- Reducing wrinkles: Tips to try first
- Anti-aging skin care
- Herbal Skin Care
- The facts about sensitive skin care
- Vitamin C Skin Care
- Which is natural skin care
- Facts about oily skin
- And so much more…
VALUE $37YOURS FREE
5. SCORING YOUR GOAL
Many people might be asking what the secrets are behind achieving a goal that you have. Structuring your daily routines in order to gain diminutive hits of dopamine in every accomplishment will surely help you maintain the reward engine and will encourage you to do even more. Inside this ebook, you are about to learn more information below:
- Goal Basics
- Stop Fantasizing – Start Committing – Start Starting!
- Visualize Process Not Outcome
- Avoid the “What-The-Hell” Effect
- Shifting Focus
- Forget the Goal, What’s the Aim?
- Know When to Stop
- Benefits of Meeting a Goal
- And so much more…